Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The NEW Jackson Family!


So excited to share some photos that my best friend Ashley took in Seattle! I love my Charlotte! She lights up my life! She loves Blair and I have loved watching their relationship transition. He is amazing with her and I am reminded everyday how blessed I am to have him!


I am anxiously awaiting the rest of the photos from our wonderful photographer Keeley! She sent me a sneak peek and I am so excited! She was amazing!

5 comments:

  1. I love your new family and your new blog. Thanks for letting me keep up with what's going on with you. Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what great photos, I love your new blog, help me get it on my sidebar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wedding pics are awesome, so pretty. I'm so happy for you Holly, you guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos of your wedding! Not only do you look so beautiful, but you all look very happy! I am thrilled for you!!

    ReplyDelete