Tuesday, May 1, 2012

SeaWorld with Cousins

 Loaded up and ready for a fun day at Sea World San Diego!
(yup - that's my new stroller!!! we sold our Joovy on Craigslist for $60 and I bought this baby trend sit-n-stand for $50! WIN! It maneuvers so much better, is more comfy, easier to clean, bigger basket with easier access, and a great cup holder/storage for me on the handle. Loving it!)
 Sea Turtles!



 Sea Stars!


 Alpacas and more sea stars



And THE highlight of the trip for me...Atlantis! I was so exciting for me to have Charlotte want to go on this ride, have her height checked 4 times for them to finally say ok, and her actually go! I am not going to lie and tell you she was not scared, or that I didn't enjoy her look of terror on the picture the ride took. 

 This drop was only the beginning of the ride. Charlotte said her favorite part was the elevator ride our whole boat took up to go on the roller coaster on the back side of the tower. I have to admit there we 2 really big drops that even gave my stomach a turn. I haven't been on a roller coaster in a while and that was so fun! So SO proud of my big girl!

 The girls were in cousin heaven! So much fun together!



 Grandma Darlene got the girls matching spring dresses and we went to Mission Bay for a photo shoot.









 Then the older girls (age 3-4-5) went swimming and Miss Daphne hung out in style with mom on the blanket.
 Grandma Darlene flew a kite!
 Then the girls were chilly so they bundled up, changed and we drove home our separate directions.
We had so much fun and loved seeing family in such a fun place!

No comments:

Post a Comment