Friday, September 21, 2012

AZ Science Center


Daphne always at the heart of the situation :)





She has had power chair practice - here she tried out the old fashioned way.

digging in the sand and water

This was such a cool place - it took you through weather systems that happen. We felt the earthquakes

Heat from forest fires

And felt the wind and rain of a hurricane.

So neat: roll a ball down the track and the jet stream of water carried it way up and then down a spiral track.

tossin' balls into the water whirlpool

"This one doesn't fit"

"Ah-hah! found one that fits"

Sisters playing in the water basin.

One sister sad she isn't allowed to play with the legos

One sister now IN LOVE with Legos!

Lego race car!

That's my Charlottes eye looking at you.
We had a great day! We will definitely get the culture pass from the library and go again!

1 comment:

  1. I miss that place and I can't wait to see Daphne walking! I'll be there for most of December!

    ReplyDelete