Our Stake had a Daddy Daughter Princess Ball for girls ages 3-11. It was so neat. The decorations looked like a wedding reception. The theme was Rapunzel Lanterns and they gave the girls books marks to "Let their Light Shine!" Blair left the camera in the car - so blame him for no pictures from inside :) But I had so much fun dressing my Charly Girl up and fixing her hair all fancy-like. I love that I did not have to use a curling iron or blow dryer. Just some curling spray gel and smoothing gel. I can't believe how fast my girls are growing. I have been lucky to have hand me downs for Daphne, but I feel like I was just dressing Charlotte in the same clothes yesterday!
She's all grown up and wearing pearls! She painted her nails all by herself. Like I said, all grown up.










That is such a great idea, I bet she was dying with excitement. They look great together!
ReplyDelete