Friday, May 10, 2013

Yosemite with G&G George

Walking to Bridal Veil Falls

 Getting wet at Bridal Veil Falls



Photo by Charlotte :)


She looks sweet - but boy was she testing me all day. She knew I had the baby on my back and kept running away. But, I remind myself she is 5 and take deep breaths and ignore disappointed onlookers.



Half Dome: Where H&B began to Lall in Fove :)


Not hard to relax and take deep breaths in this truly majestic place.

Running through the water.

Hopping on the stones. It was nice when a group of mature adults walked by and said, "That is exactly what kids should be doing. Good for you!"

And then on the drive home I joined my sweet babies and enjoyed being a passenger and fell asleep watching the gorgeous river and trees pass by. It was a very nice day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment