Thursday, May 15, 2014

H + B = Love

4 years. That's right. We have been married for 4 years. I decided to look for photos of just Blair and I...and I discovered a few things. 

We have lived in 3 states, flight school and 2 jobs later, had 2 more children, bought a house, been under constant construction,  and still living to tell the tale. 

Out of the THOUSANDS of pictures I take, these are pretty much all the pictures of the 2 of us in the same picture. I will make it a point from now on to get both of us in the shot. We don't even have a family photo with all 5 of us yet. 

We usually have a child in the photo with us...but that's the way we roll. We have had a child in our family since the beginning, so that's just the way it is. Blair is amazing for taking on Charlotte and I together. We are crazy on our own, but together we are a lot of work! He has always been so positive and supportive, even though he got a bit shorted on the 1-on-1 time with me with out kids.

Most of our pictures are of me and the girls having fun and traveling, and of Blair working hard flying or remodeling the house. We are so grateful for our hardworking husband and daddy! We have been lucky ladies these last 4 years! Blair is looking forward to teaching our 3 kids his super awesome skills, so they can be super awesome too! I am looking forward to his future job with an airline, so that we can travel even more - all together!

Half Dome October 3, 2009


Grand Canyon December 8, 2009

Woodward Park December 24, 2009


Dead Man's Island January 18, 2010


Seattle & Gig Harbor WA May 15, 2010


Sacramento October 2010

Moving Day into the Phoenix House August 9, 2011

Daphne's Birthday October 2, 2011

Fox Island and Anderson Island July 2012

Daphne's 1st Birthday October 2, 2012

My birthday December 7, 2012


Sedona March 2013


4th of July 2013

Texas Road house October 2, 2013

Big Bear July 2013

Archer's Birthday May 2, 2014

I have been so blessed with Blair in my life. I am so happy to have him as a best friend and partner. We have fun and (I would like to say) we both work hard. But really he does most of the heavy lifting. I am grateful he is supportive of me staying home to raise our crazy kids and give them an awesome childhood. I am glad he sets an example of how hard work pays off, and we try hard to point out those rewards to our children. 

Thanks to all our family and close friends for all your love and support through our last 4 years. Our road would have been much harder with out you! We have enjoyed our journey and look forward to forever to come.

2 comments:

  1. I just realized that all your babies were born on the second of the month. How in the world did you manage to do that?? Love you both and congratulations on 4 years married and almost 5 years of friendship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup - the girls came on their own on the 2nd - and we gave Archer a head start by having him induced on the 2nd.

      Thank you so much - it means a lot!

      Delete