Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hawaii

We went to Hawaii on November 1-9, 2014! It was fantastic! I flew there with these 3 on my own and it went wonderful! The sisters had a couple arguments, but for 6 hours, they were better behaved than at home! I was glad I rented the ipad from Hawaiian airlines and had 8 movies on my new phone! Also,I had a lunch bag for each of then with their own snacks, and the flight had a great breakfast for us.

We got to visit Blair's friend Andrew at Hickam Air Force Base. He also showed us around the island to a few awesome beaches. The guys went surfing one day and we all got to go boogie boarding!

The Aulani Resort was amazing and fun was everywhere for all ages! We loved spending time with Grandma and my Sister's family. Lots of swimming, lounging, eating, shopping and going to the PCC.

We got to do everything on our list, and the trip was a great success.

1 comment:

  1. You are brave! I flew to Montana with Rebecca when she was 6 months old. She was great, but most of the passengers looked irritated when we got on the plane. She never cried even once, she just slept and ate. One passenger told me not to worry about the other people, and even held her for me while I was trying to get my carryon down.

    ReplyDelete