Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break

Well Charlotte had 3 half days the week before, so I really started having 3 children first more hours during the day starting Wednesday the 11th.
I picked charlotte up at 11:30 and we drive to the zoo! For phoenix being pretty flat, the zoo has a ton of hills to push a stroller all over. After 3 hours of fun, we drove to the community center. Archer and Daphne took a nap on the car and I picked up a pizza. We picnicked while we waited for Charlotte's dance class to start. Afterwards we usually go to the gym,but I was wiped out. 

Thursday: was tile decision day part 1and redbox movie rentals of Box Trolls and Night at the Museum. We also got lunch then went to the library to get our prizes for their 30 day reading challenge. We came home and made homemade pizza. And, charlotte lost a tooth! 

Friday: in the morning I bought all of our tile for our kitchen backslash and I watched Daphne's BFF Peyton, and then Jacob came for a play date with Charlotte.Archer started to not feel 100%and wanted to be held and not eat food  just nurse. 

Saturday: we slept in as much as possible. I made a pie for pi day. Then we went to wet n wild. On our way home we stopped at Lowe's for more backsplash supplies.

Sunday: it was stake conference (my day off as primary president) and then we hung out as a family and enjoyed having daddy home. 

Monday: the girls had a great check up at the Dentist. Then we took Archer to the doctor to have them check his eye, ears and throat. He has a red throat negative for strep, and an eye infection. But, his ears looked fine. We picked up his eye drops and then the girls picked up their books at the library. I went to boot camp at the gym and daphne fell asleep in a bouncer in the kid zone! 

Tuesday: we all wore green and took daphne to preschool. Then my friend Jordyn and I  took our older girls to Chik fil a for breakfast. Then went back to preschool for the st Patrick's day party. Afterwards we went to night at the museum 3 at the dollar theatre and Archer feel asleep for his nap in my arms. The girls all wanted to swim so, they suited up and had a blast. Daphne had ballet and tap, then we got KFC and picked up Annie from Redbox. 

Wednesday: We watched Annie again and then Blair surprised us and came home for a few hours before he flew to Tuscon. We went to Winco and Dollar Tree while he took a nap then came home with pizza and the girls jumped on the trampoline, played and read books. Then we packed up and went to the community center for Charlotte's dance class. Archer kept trying to walk and entertained the parents and Grandparents. Then we rushed to the gym for my class, which had a different trainer and he was super tough! 

Thursday:I waited for Daphne to wake up and she slept in until almost 9am. Then we took Charlotte to her friend Ella's school for spring break camp. They had a field trip to Sky Zone a trampoline park. She stubbed her toe on someone's shoe and wanted me to come get her. She tried to jump one more time and said she would stay. She got a free Icee from them. But, once she got home, she moaned and groaned about her toe all night. 

Friday: Archer had a much better night, so he and Mommy were much happier all day. We went to the gym in the morning. I really enjoy my "me" time while the 3 are in the kid zone. Then I was brave and tried to go test drive some new cars. But, it did not go well. And while I was standing in the sun sweating, I realized we had planned to go to wet n wild but the forecast was to be overcast and chilly. So, I ditched the car shopping and went home to grab our suits and we spent a fun afternoon at the water park (with a few melt downs from a tired Daphne). We picked up KFC on the way home (my kitchen is still being tiled-hence the eating out often). The girls played across the street and I enjoyed some quiet time. Now we are watching The Princess Bride for the 4th time this week. Man, it is such a classic. 

Well, I enjoyed Journaling our spring break to remember all the fun we had, right here at home in Phoenix. If you stuck around and read it all, I hope you enjoyed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment