Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just to let you know...


 Here is the update of our plans. We have been in Gig Harbor, WA since the end of May and it is really gorgeous here. The weather is finally warming up now that I am getting ready to leave. It has been the longest and coldest spring here, but not too bad. The Jackson's have not been able to understand my constant slippers, hoody and blankets while I am in their house...but it is so chilly!
 It has been great to be able to get to know all the Jacksons while up here. It was also nice to be here to finish a few things on Blair's house and get it sold. It is a huge blessing to us to have the house sold. It was a gorgeous house, but as you read the rest of the blog, It wasn't going to work to live up here right now. Long term, we would love to be back up here in Washington.

 

Next I am flying out of Beautiful Bellingham to San Francisco for a grand total of $120 for 2 tickets, thank you to Allegiant Air. Blair will be staying in Gig Harbor for a little while longer to help finish a few things on the house his parent's are building. I am trying not to think about us being separated. One of my new sister-in-laws says not to count the time your sleeping and it will go by faster. We will see. 
So we will be in Fresno until we find a place to stay in Sacramento. I am looking forward to visiting everyone and catching up on everything we missed and swimming as much as possible!
I also want to try and go to a taping of Let's Make a Deal and win big! Let me know if you want to come! I have to check it off my game show list.
Then off to Sacramento where Blair will be in flight school with ATP. He starts August 1st and he will be finishing his private pilot's license, instructor certification and commercial pilot's license.
I think it is great the company has been around since the year I was born.
Then after the 5 months it takes to finish all of that we hope and pray he will be hired by them as an instructor so he can finish logging the hours needed to get hired by a commercial airline. If (when) they hire him we can be sent to any school that needs an instructor which is any of the cities below.
It will take about a year and a half to log enough hours to get hired, and then we will go where ever they place him for their airline hub. Lots of adventures and lots of fun for us!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're gonna be a busy lady!! Good luck with let's make a deal. I'd love to join you, but I've got way too many things on my plate right now :( As far as the city, lets hope for New York, you'd never get bored!

    ReplyDelete