This is it! I love it! Great price, location and features! New carpet, vaulted ceilings, pool and fitness center so close, 2 patios, WASHER AND DRYER in the unit, huge master with room for a desk, charlottes room will double as a sewing room, my $6 dollar dining table will fit great....oh yeah that's right! I got a table for SIX DOLLARS!
I had a feeling I had to go look in the Goodwill and this is what I found! Amazing!
Anyway! I am so excited to be living in a space of our own! It is only 2.4 miles from Blair's flight school, which is wonderful! It is close to our bank, grocery stores and the I-5...easy to come visit fresburg...or for anyone to come visit us!


Wow sounds and looks like a great place! James and I hope to be able to move to that area at some point in our lives. And good job with finding a great deal on that table. I found a huge dresser on Craigslist for $30 once. I mean HUGE! I was proud of that discovery so I can understand how proud you are for finding that table. LOL! Good luck with your move if you haven't moved already/
ReplyDelete