Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ANXIOSLY waiting....and waiting....


We ordered this camera...and we have been waiting forever for it! Blair is ready to hunt these people down...but I just want my camera already! I have no camera! I let Benson borrow mine to take backpacking and so now it is in Fresno...PLEASE come camera PLEASE! All of these readers want to see new and improved pictures! They do they really do! AND I want to take them!

3 comments:

  1. You ordered the Cannon Rebel T2i? I have the T1i and I love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. And word to the wise... get a good camera bag to go with it!!! After drop number 1,592 my lens finally broke. It kind of works still, but my camera is outdated (if you ask me) and I'm not buying a new lens when I want a newer camera. I really wanted a Nikon, but I'm SO used to Canon and really enjoy the pics you get on a rebel. Happy waiting;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO SO jealous. Someday....

    p.s Can't wait til Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete