Monday, August 9, 2010
We survived!
Well, I think Charlotte and Blair would have survived no matter what...I was the one that was having panic attacks that only my mom and sister could detect. BUT, we made it. Last Saturday (July 31st) we drove up our little 14ft U-haul from Fresno to Sacramento. Amazingly we unloaded the truck in a few hours and Charlotte played in her new room and then took a nap once her bed was set up. By Monday morning we were all unpacked...which is funny because that's when my mom showed up to help unpack (we enjoyed being able to visit and shop at Target & IKEA instead). I love that everything has a place and there is a place for everything. But, now that I FINALLY have internet...it's time for some craigslisting...momma needs some good deals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment