While we were in LA area for Disneyland and my cousins wedding, a very unusual (as in has never ever happened before) event occurred. We got back to the hotel from the wedding and had picked up the girls from Kurtis and Whitney's (who were amazing to watch my wild child), and everything was fine. Charlotte and I shared the pull out couch (suuuuper comfy ;) and I was very aware she seemed to have a stuffy nose she just could not clear. All night she was breathing through one nostril. During our crazy morning of the girls running around rather than getting bathed, fed and dressed, Crystal said to Charlotte, "Go tell your mommy she needs to wipe your nose, you have weird bright yellow snot all over." She comes over and after I investigate, I see in her nose a very yellow and spongey substance. Now, Charlotte has never effectively blown her nose for me...so I didn't know what to do. It was quite the spectacle to see my mom, my sister and me trying to get Charlotte to blow it out of her nose. It seemed our efforts would be in vain. Then she came up to me and said "I will do it mommy" and then blew one good blow in to my wipe and then, there. it. was.
After a minor debate, we concluded it was at one time a Goldfish. But who knows?
Oh Charlotte... We had so much fun with her by the way . Come see us again
ReplyDeleteLOL! My nephew shoved a piece of sponge up his nose, took his mom like a week to find it. ReAnna was always shoving things up her nose. When I complained to my mom, she told me that I use to shove pennies up my nose and then blow them out and tell people my booger turn into money. SO I was a bit crazy, part of my charm! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteThat is insane! How did that not hurt??
ReplyDelete