Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wipeout Ladies Night!


We were all a little crazy!

If you missed the show...WATCH IT!!!

4 comments:

  1. Holly! It was awesome! I was screaming and cheering everytime you made it to the next round. The whistle was a tad bit annoying but I get that you need to stand out some. Sorry you did not win, but you were awesome! I told Richard that I am going to get into shape and try out for that show. I never knew anyone that was on game shows before! Totally awesome. Wow, I sound like I am lost in the eighties! Gag me with a spoon, like for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did do an awesome job Holly! I'm so glad you got some great airtime, even if they were poking fun. I thought the whistle was a cute addition tho. Whistleblower!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly, Wipeout was so much fun to watch!!! You were the star!!! And we loved the whistle. I have watched that particular episode three times now. Love having you in the family. Mom and Dad Jackson

    ReplyDelete