I'm Ready Mom!
Protective ear gear, check. (Charlotte ear plugs, mommy headphones with a microphone I didn't figure out until halfway through the flight.)
Take off in Davis. Blair is so great at flying! His landing was so smooth!
She watched out the window half the time, played with chapstick and finger puppets and slept the other half.
He is a natural and loves flying! I am so glad he loves what he is doing!
Winds on the Pacific in the San Francisco Bay
This is how she fell asleep on the way back.
This is the Livermoore Airport that we landed at before we headed back to Davis University Airport. We had intended to do the "Bay Tour" but the clouds and weather did not cooperate. Next time we hope for sunshine, San Fran is not famous for that though...
Dang I thought it said "First Fight with Blair" and was wondering what kind of pics you'd throw in there;) How fun is flying though! Congrats to him I hope he's done soon!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great pictures. Wish we could have joined you. My Uncle Frank had a plane. Don't remember if Blair ever saw it. I know Elke did. Wish we could have been there to play with Charlotte.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa J.