Thursday, November 11, 2010

In Re: Neckalce Ingestion

 Charlotte came up to Blair with her mouth wide open. 
He asked "What is in your mouth?" 
She said "It's all gone!"
"What is all gone?"
"My Necklace." 
"Where is your necklace?"
"I ate it all gone, see?" Mouth wide open again.

I called the advice nurse at Kaiser, after lots of questions and a quick call to poison control, we got an appointment right away. We came in and after I told the story to the doctor, he sent us down for x-rays.
They found the necklace easily and said "its in a good spot"
I was told, I should be seeing it in her poop in the next 4-21 days.

What am I going to do with this one? She's so cute, but puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! 

And now will swallow anything too.

4 comments:

  1. What a story to tell when she gets older. Love it! Glad she's alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece use to swallow pennies just to freak her mom out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That might be the cutest x-ray I've ever seen! Good luck on poop patrol....wonder if it'll be all shiny clean....just thinking out loud... ;)

    ReplyDelete