Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sunny and Bright

This was actually back on Easter in Gig Harbor...but I have been playing with photoshop for my very first time...I have used Illustrator for school but photoshop is definitely different. 


Any ideas of what I could write on these pictures?




Update: We are in Phoenix and our bid was accepted on a house. We are waiting to hear when we can close...hopefully asap. But yes it is hot and we are barely surviving :)

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures.

    Today I was just thinking about whether or not you and Char were down here yet. HAHA You said it's hot.... this isn't even summer yet, just wait. :) Where is the new house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should write: You are my Sunshine.... cute pics by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need to get together once you're settled. So excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete