Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk was so much fun! Blair's sister Elke has been living in San Fran and while I was in Fresno we chose Santa Cruz as a meeting point to play. It was gorgeous weather and great company!
Charlotte has cousins everywhere we go it seems, and she has started calling everyone her cousins. She really had fun playing with these fun cousins.
We rode some rides on the Boardwalk and the kids loved these little race cars. Charlotte's pick was the carosuel and had fun shouting Jesse sayings like "Wah Hoo!"
Bethelle was tall enough to ride the Pirate Ship and had lots of fun. But these kids below stayed and watched with me from the sidelines. Charlotte was not too happy about not being big enough...
...but, Curie (as always) was a happy girl where ever she is!
We ended the day at a home made ice cream store that had every flavor imaginable and was a pregnant womans dream/nightmare. I couldn't decide I would see one flavor and say "Oh yeah I want that...oh but that sounds amazing too!" Thank goodness for sampling :)
It was a great day in the California Sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment