Any doubt that Charlotte would be a fish? Well I am even amazed at how amazing she is and how much she teaches herself. Everyday she develops a new trick or skill. Today she did a full somersault in the water. She also dove down to the bottom of the shallow end - mid swim. I started teaching her the arms to freestyle (or crawl stroke to all the weirdos who call it that...*cough* Blair *cough*) and she is pretty much awesome. I know. She will be in the Olympics, no big.
#1 video shows her basic jump and swim across the pool.
#2 Shows her long swim with the roll over and floating for a breath.
#3 video is something she taught herself.
So if you want to watch some 2024 Olympic training, come on over!
I am so impressed. What a great swimmer she is. Do you have any advice for a 9 month old? I just put him in a floaty boat thing & let his legs dangle in the water, but I want to get him comfortable with water asap...
ReplyDeleteShe is a fish!! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteShe is awesome..no surprise there with you as her mama!! =))
ReplyDeleteAnd this pool looks familiar..lol
So excited for you with the next little one coming soon!!