I got a family pass to go to the Children's Museum of Phoenix from our local Library. Score! It was such a fun place and I also met up with my amazing cousin Julia and her joy school group. Mom needed some socializing time too :)
When you first walk in you are presented with this fantabulous 3 story play structure.
Charlotte's favorite part (after exploring every inch) was the "stage" at the base. She sang and danced there for 15 minutes.
This picture of TyTy and Julia are courtesy of Charlotte
This was super cool!
For real, a room full of hanging foam noodles!
Then we went shopping in a VERY busy supermarket.
Charlotte loves her cousin Julia! She's the best!
Here she is making some ice cream for everyone.
After the cousins and friends left, we hung around in the art room and made "symmetrical" monsters and played with play-dough. Charlotte sat next to a sweet girl named Scarlet and they both kept turning every time the moms said anything to them. One would roll out and cut out a shape and the other would cut it up...they were quite the team.
Fun Fun Day! I want to go back with Blair, mainly because I know how much he would love that huge play structure.
No comments:
Post a Comment