Here is the story:
- So I forgot my camera sat at the ward party6 minutes ago ·
Holly Jackson Tonight Blair worked so I didn't dress Daphne and I up or have someone to take pictures of us...so I will post some of charly. Sat Daphne and I were a s'more. I was the chocolate she was the marshmallow in the snugli and I wore cardboard in front and back of us4 minutes ago ·
Holly Jackson I also left the cardboard and the snugli in the car that went to work with blair. and charly's mask3 minutes ago ·
Holly Jackson Charlotte was a Bat.
(the cardboard was for the graham crackers)
Blair went to work in Capoeira clothes and at the church party he wore an army uniform.
First year all by ourselves...I kept calm and I carried on.
The girls and I had fun going to a few houses and then coming home and watching the first half of Annie while eating candy.
The loot! Charlotte's favorite are the Dots.



No comments:
Post a Comment