This is our life as we know it this last month. I am busy keeping these 2 girls happy (fed, clean and rested - 24/7 job) and Blair does his best to spend time with us in between flying airplanes and constructing a garage.
I love that Charlotte can dress herself and get ready for the day...but she can go a little over board :) She changes 3-10 times a day and loves to accessorize (she did not inherit that from me)
We signed Charly Girl up for a Tap/Ballet Class and she loves it. She is doing really well at following directions and improving her coordination. The teacher is great and does such creative cute things with the class.
We had a couple thunderstorms this last week and Charlotte loved running around in the rain. And we are all loving the cooler weather it brought! lows 70- highs 80s are so nice!
Here she is serenading the neighbors.
When I had to go inside to feed Daphne, I told Charlotte to take off her muddy shoes by the front door, this is as far as she made it. In the background you can see Blair's work on our future garage.
Another time I was feeding Daphne, Charlotte had fun with my eye-liner (that I never use, so I am glad someone was getting my money's worth). You will have to click to enlarge the picture to see her handy work.
Blair keeps Charlotte outside with him while he is working and gives her "Work" to do too. The tools Daphne brought help out a lot with her jobs. Above she is painting a piece of wood for daddy with sidewalk chalk colored water.
This was taken just a couple days after Daphne was born, but Charlotte will still announce her baby needs some milk and proceed to feed and burp her baby.
Miss Daphne is my great baby. Her biggest fits are when she has some gas and will grunt. Rarely does she cry. She is very very smiley and just warms our hearts.
And she is a great sleeper. Here are all her spots she likes to sleep. The Bassinet, the boppy, the crib, the swing and the bouncer. The latter 2 are her favorite during the day and she knows its night time and is still sleeping great in her bassinet for 3-4 hour stretches :)
I will post pics of the projects Blair is working on and we are so excited to Halloween...our church party is tonight and Blair gets to dress up at work on Monday...he is still looking for ideas - suggestions please!





















What a couple of sweethearts. Can't wait to give them both a bunch of hugs! Love, Grandma J.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh I love that breastfeeding photo. Hysterical!!!
ReplyDelete