We had Christmas early here in Phoenix and then packed up and headed to Fresno.
Papa Bob had lots of fun with Daphne and Charlotte
I made an amazing Snicker doodle crust cobbler!
Fresh sliced apples and fresh black berries = YUM!
Spread the cookie dough over the top, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar
Bake to perfection!
Crystal and her girls loved their Daphne time
Heidi and Ashley came to play with their girls.
Lots of girls, lots of fun!
Then we headed down to San Diego and our resort had face painting and the girls loved it.
We went to Sea World and had lots of fun making new friends.
My favorite show was the dolphin show called Blue Horizons- A-Ma-Zing!
The girls favorite mode of transport. Charlotte on Papa's lap and Daphne in the snuggly.
Above was taken 2 minutes before the below picture
Watching Blair's favorite part - One Ocean - The Shamu Show!
Touching Sea Stars and loving it.
Our Shark Encounter
Great day at Sea World. Great Day.
The next day we went to the outlets and Charlotte got a free ride on the train because I bought some sunglasses.
She likes to play on these rides - and I love that she is happy even with out them moving.
Typical conversation -"Mommy I need money"
"I don't have money, do you have money?"
"I have pretend money"
"Then here is a pretend ride"
Playing at the beach and I got to snuggle my Daphne while she slept at her first visit to the beach.
I had lots of fun with these ladies! Love them!
We went to the Mormon Battalion Museum and Charlotte LOVED it! What 3 almost 4 year old likes museums? This one! It was an awesome technologically advanced interactive and amazing place! Everyone needs to go to San Diego and go there!
We had loads of fun and now I am happy to return home to our house and our routine.






No comments:
Post a Comment