We met some friends at the Arizona Mills Sea-Life Aquarium last week. It was really neat. Our friends had 2 free admission passes so we split the price of Charlotte's ticket and the other kids were free. I don't think I would ever pay the full admission price. It was very well maintained and had very neat marine life, but we could do with out for $20.
Daphne had this expression pretty much through out the whole aquarium. Wonderment.
Petting a Sea Star!
Sharks and Sting-Rays
Charlotte would have stayed inside this dome forever if there wasn't a school there on a field trip and squished her out.
The Aquarium was 10 minutes from our Coronado Cousins! So we went for a visit!
Daphne and Isabelle are happy BFFs!
Daphne is rolling, scooting and wobbling around, her excited kicks got a little ninja-ish and Izzy was getting the brunt of it. Zeke was making me laugh by telling Daphne "Izzy likes you to be soft."
We ended the night at Activity Days with the girls from church ages 8-11. They had fun doing an Article of Faith Egg Hunt. Then they recited as many Articles of Faith that they could and the number of AoF they could recite was the number of toppings they got on their Ice Cream Sundaes. So fun!
The girls and I had a great time being out of the house all day!
Hey! Thanks for coming with us! We had fun, too. I'm glad I didn't go by myself. :)
ReplyDelete