Saturday, July 21, 2012

CMoP 2012

We were able to get a Culture Pass from the Library and make it over to the Children's Museum of Phoenix (CMoP)

 In the art room Charlotte was able to play with some toys, paint a rocket ship, make a monster out of paper and yarn, and put on a puppet show!




 She wrote her name in this light table with sand on it. The "C" is over by her and it curves around :)


 A lot of the rooms had a baby zone that Daphne loved. So much to do for Charlotte too.


 Pick- a-boo and Mail Carrier Games

 Daphne Kisses!

 Happy Girls! Daphne LOVED that fabric ball - I have to learn to make one. 

 Drivin' along in the pencil car!
We all enjoyed our visit and loved even more that it was free!

1 comment:

  1. I miss that place! And I miss you! I can't believe Daphne is standing. Does she walk, too??

    ReplyDelete