Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life in the Pocket

This is our gorgeous river that curves away from the I-5 and creates the pocket just south of Downtown Sacramento, West of South Sac and North of Elk Grove
 We love the water!
 These are from a while back, but we spent a lot of time at the pool when it was still warm.




 This was another hot day a while back, but this playground is shaded and worked well to help Charlotte get her energy out.


 This is the canal that connects to the river. One of the bike paths I love goes right along it and always has plenty of ducks to count and takes us right passed a play ground and right to the library only a mile away.
 Here is sweet Charlotte at our playground here at our apartment complex. We have met some neighbor friends that we like a lot.
 This is the other bike trail that goes along the river. I love my bike trailer that my totally amazing cousin Beau gave us as a wedding gift!



And here is Charlottes room...still a work in progress...but coming along.

We really like it here and would love it if Blair was an instructor here when he finishes the program.

1 comment:

  1. such a cute toddler's room! I love it! Charlotte is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete