Oh don't let that cuteness fool you! She is a tricky one!

This is the face I get when I tell her to do something like...HOLD STILL! And she says "What did you say? Don't say me like that!" (say = talk to)
And then there is this face...it has been desitin, pb&j, mascara, tooth paste, chocolate and lip gloss. But yesterday it was my expensive bare minerals that is supposed to last forever...
It only took an hour to get the carpet back to normal and ready for us to move out in 2 weeks...an hour of saying "Charlotte what are you doing now?"
But I love her and I guess I will be grateful she is curious...if anyone wants to let her be curious in your house for a few hours I am on my way!


oh boy! That's frustrating when they get into stuff, but it's also good to let them discover as much as possible. If were by you, I'd let her come over here and discover. Has she scribbled on walls yet?
ReplyDeleteOh yes definately. But only a couple times. We have a strict rule of only coloring on paper. But this has not kept her from coloring in books that are not coloring books.
ReplyDeleteI'd take her, but I don't think that would buy you much time. Unless you left her here for the night. Maybe we could each drive one way.
ReplyDeleteHolly I think our daughters would get along great! They sound like two peas in a pod! Charlotte is super cute! The only advice I can give is just to keep telling yourself to enjoy even these moments because she is only going to be three once and only for a little bit of time. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteReAnna got curious at that age and she dumped all my shampoo and conditioner on the floor in my bathroom. At least the floor was clean after I spent what felt like two years cleaning it all up!
ReplyDelete