After we were all over stimulated with so many mind blowing activities, we took a leisurely stroll outside through the palace of fine arts. Gorgeous! I loved it! Something I have always wanted to walk around and never have in the hundreds of times I have gone to the city. This kids loved the water and the beautiful swans.
After our stroll we took the kids down to kick off their shoes and play on the beach by the Golden Gate Bridge! It was gorgeous and sunny! It was probably Charlotte's favorite part of the day!
She loved it so much I think it will be worth it in the future to invest in some closer tickets.
This trio below were the big stars for Charlotte. She did miss Bulls Eye the Horse though.
Prince Naveen and Princess Tiana were favorites too.
Blair's favorite couple was Aladdin and Jasmine, he spun her around with her feet around his neck! They were the most impressive with their skills.
It was an impressive show and Charlotte talked about all the characters all the way home (before falling asleep 1 block from my parent's house).
Saturday was her small and perfect party at my parent's. She loved all her presents, but Jesse definately stole the show! She loves her Jesse!
Quick Update: Now we are back up in Sacramento and Blair is in Las Vegas for CFI (commercial flight instructor) Training. I will be packing for the next few weeks to move in to storage until Blair gets and job and we know where we are moving. Hopefully it is not too long (because the 1st month is free at the storage unit), but we will be enjoying our visit in the meantime with the Jacksons in Washington!
Also, I have done some research and Redding is starting to look perfect! It is 6 hours from Fresno and 9 from Gig Harbor. It is the best paying job for Blair and housing is super reasonable! I love the Pocket, but I know I will love where ever we go, especially gorgeous Redding!





what a fun birthday!!! I hope Blair gets the job in Redding. It really is so gorgeous up that way.
ReplyDelete