Monday, February 14, 2011

One of my Loves

So I wanted to make sure it didn't sound like I don't love my girl...because I very much do! Yesterday she was my sweet girl and we had no major messes (besides ones related to potty training--so gross) and she made everyone laugh at church sunday because they had all the women meet together and the men subbed all our callings, one of my friends returned her son to nursery and Charlotte grabbed her and said, "It's not so fun with out the mommies in here." Poor men, we are just irreplaceable.

Anyway, here is my little photo tribute to one of my loves and how happy I am she is such a huge part of my life! I love this crazy girl!
This was 2 days old and a capture of the brief time she was still and loved to snuggle.

Tummy time, that she disliked so much, never lasted very long.

 She was a much happier baby on her back where she could see everything. I remember the day I held her against me facing out was the happiest ever. She kicked her feet and cracked up laughing. She could actually see everything instead of just her boring ol' mommy.

I loved this dress and loved that she would leave headbands on. She loved the texture of fabric and would always have a handful of something. She has a preference now for fuzzy fleece type fabric and will only sleep with that type of blanket to rub with her fingers.

 She really was a happy baby (after 2 months of misery all caused by a little tiny tongue tie that an amazing breastfeeding specialist saw) and loves that Tigger! She still has him (a replacement-ssh don't tell) and loves to snuggle him at bed time, give him a bottle and teach him how to use the big potty during the day.
 This one has always loved bath time and to this day will only get out is the water is drained or has gone cold. She also loves her hooded towels and loves to snuggle in them before I get her lotioned and dressed.
 She loves to run away and make you chase her. Something I am looking forward to ending in locations such as the parking lot and stores.

This one loves the sand and would be happy on the beach forever. She just discovered how much fun running from the waves are on her 3rd birthday...before she was scared of the moving water. Like her mom, she wants to be in control of her environment and she did not like the instability she felt of the water moving around on its own.

 She is definately fearless and quite the dare devil. She loves to climb and push her limits with safety. But, surprisingly she broke her arm just by running and tripping. One of those stories that she will probably fabricate into something more dramatic when she is older.

She loved to wear glasses and make you chase her to get them back. She is just so dang cute in them!

I love my gorgeous girl and appreciate all the adventures she has taken me on. I look forward to see what she has in store for me...and a little nervous.

1 comment:

  1. Well of course you love your baby girl! How could you not? She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete