Monday, May 2, 2011

80 and Amazing


You are an amazing GREAT Grandpa and shower Charlotte with love and adoration. The attention given and patience you have with her is precious and priceless. Charlotte loves her Papa Ben so much! Even better still she knows her Papa Ben loves her SO much!





My memories of camping and backpacking are priceless. Spending time hiking, canoeing, fishing, swimming, card playing, stargazing, and reciting poetry have all made an impression on me that will last forever. Hearing you tell me that you knew how far we had hiked “ by the crow flies” blew my mind. I will never forget your pink fishing hat. Your knowledge of astronomy was impressive and will still hold my interest for hours. You taught me how to pick a good honeydew melon on one of our trips full of other memories with Benjamin. I am grateful I learned respect, patience and love from spending time with you and listening to your wisdom shared with me. You stand, as a perfect example to me of the way a man should treat loved ones and everyone around them. I admire your strong and caring character and I am blessed you are my Grandpa.

 Grandpa Ben's 80th Birthday Party was wonderful! It was a great night to reminisce and let an amazing man know how much he is loved and admired.

Below is My Grandpa, his brothers Lee and Paul, and his sister Nedra and Loretta! All amazing people!

80 going on 180!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the braces! It was great to see you at church on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet!! I heard the party was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete