Monday, May 16, 2011

One Year!

Along with the excitement of the baby and Blair's new job in Phoenix, our 1 year Anniversary was yesterday. We celebrated last thursday with dinner and bowling! It was so fun and perfect for us, we enjoyed ourselves. (Sorry no pictures...I am not feeling photogenic and so I have blocked the thought of ever pulling out the camera for pictures of myself)

I am so happy and blessed to be married to Blair! He amazes me with his patience that never fails, even with two girls in his life that can get quite grumpy. I love having a partner and friend on my journey of life and for eternity. I love him and I am blessed to be loved by him.




Don't miss the post below about the baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your wedding photos so much. And yay for a girl!!!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first anniversary. We are so happy to have had you and Charlotte in the family this past year and forever more. We are so excited to meet Charlotte's baby sister. We sure enjoyed having you here for a while this winter and part of spring. Sorry it was so cold.
    We love you, all 4! Grandma and Grandpa Jackson

    ReplyDelete