Friday, August 12, 2011

Mommy will you play with me?

That is what I have heard 10000000 times a day since we have arrived here. Except the day the Julia and Efren saved me by giving me a day off to get organized and go to my OB-GYN appointment. (The appointment went well, but the blood work I did (for the 5th time this pregnancy) came back showing I was anemic.) NowI not only have iron in my prenatal vitamin, but an added iron supplement 2x a day.

My Charlotte loves her new house and all the space, and so does mommy and daddy. But it is so hot outside and Charlotte gets cabin fever every now and then (about every hour). The pool is filling up as I write this and will soon be the perfect way to get all of her energy out and give me some weightless cool down time.

I am so happy to be in our house and love that it is livable with so much potential for projects to keep us busy. We are glad to all be together in one place again and Blair is enjoying the significant decrease of fast food in his diet. I am looking forward to getting to know our new ward and met with the Bishop last night. He said he will be giving me a calling Sunday and I have no idea what it is yet. Any guesses?

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...if I was Bishop what would I do with an expecting, mother to a toddler?? I'm thinking Relief Society committee or Activities Committee because you're new and need to get to know people. You would make and awesome RS President but I don't think you would appreciate that at this season in your life! Lol.

    ReplyDelete