Monday, January 17, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

 It has been raining and Charlotte could not care less if it is wet and cold outside. She does not like to wear sweater, coats or jackets. When I do force one on her, she pushes her sleeves up immediately. She wants to wear dress up shoes and flip flops every day (I finally put them out of sight so they are out of mind) and has started to strip her shoes, socks and clothing off as soon as we go inside. I would like the rain and cold to go away just so I can send her outside and not worry about her getting sick because she is so cold!

 Blair went to Florida where ATP has their Jet center for 10 days. He flew every day to rack up all the cross country hours he needed before he takes his commercial exam. He currently has his Private Multi-Engine Instrument License and will soon be taking his commercial written, oral and flight exams. Then he starts his Commercial Flight Instructor (CFI) training. Which will probably be in Vegas or Phoenix. Once he passes all of that (with flying colors like everything else) he is going to apply for jobs as a CFI. We hope to go visit family in Washington while he is in the applying, interviewing, training process. Then we will move where ever he gets a job!!


As for me...I just try to keep up! I have adjusted to staying home and have appreciated this opportunity to  transition and work on being a better wife and mother. I have stayed sane with trips to the library, parks, bike rides, play groups and trips back to Fresno. I was just recently called as the music leader in primary and I LOVE it!!! I told them I may be leaving in february and they said they will take me while they can have me...I will be so sad to leave this ward and my fun calling. It is such a blessing to have the church where ever we are. I look forward to the many adventures that await us where ever we go. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you get your camera back? Love the picture from the plane!!

    ReplyDelete