I have started to really become attached to The Pocket. I don't think I want to leave. There is hope to stay here...2 instructors just got hired by airlines and 1 is applying, but there are a few in line to teach at the school here. I just keep hoping the other ones get hired too! Blair still really wants to work at a school in Redding and we will be very willing to go there if he gets it...but I have gotten quite comfortable here!
I love the ward, I love my calling, I know where everything is now, I have new friends with kids and friends that will babysit, Charlotte loves the parks and the Library, and I am happy with our routine here.

Now let me brag a bit about our library here. It is LEED certified and gorgeous! This picture is before it opened in August. They have the best play area for the kids and large touch screen computers for kids! They have story time once a week and some moms from my ward go and it has become great social time for me!
I love that they have it at 11:30 because it is before the Library opens at Noon and we get the best parking! here is their awesome website Pocket Greenhaven Library
I also go to a Farmers Market on Thursday mornings (sounds healthy right?), my favorite booth is the bakery booth with fresh cannolis and pastries!
I also get the healthy stuff, like these amazing Asian Pears that are huge and so good!!
Well, I know we will go where ever we are supposed to and I am excited Blair loves to do what he will be doing forever! He will soon be a professional
:-D




mmm Cannolis! That library sounds like so much fun! If you do have to move somewhere else, just think of all the new fun stuff you get to discover/experience. If you move to redding you will be super close to Oregon and will get to do fun stuff there as well!
ReplyDeleteDon't go! Stay with us! I want to go to the library with you guys!
ReplyDeleteI agree--don't go! Of course that doesn't mean much from me since we might be going. Still, it has been fun and we need to keep doing stuff before you leave, at least.
ReplyDelete(I found your blog! I don't know how I missed it before... ours is atkinfamily(dot)blogspot(dot)com)
I hope you get to stay!!! I LOVE that you go to the library and the Farmer's Market!!! How cute!! :)
ReplyDelete